At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be an advocate for our residents, using your passion for aged care to make a difference to their lives. As a leader, you’ll empower your staff to do the same, sharing your vision Allity-wide.
Located in West Albury, Riverwood Aged Care is a blend of country comfort with city style. Situated close to the local shopping centres and community services, Residents continue to enjoy the convenience of and access to the town’s activities
Night Shift, in charge
Week 1 Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Week 2 Thursday and Sunday
The successful applicant must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in aged care - at least 3 years - essential
- Ability to work a range of shifts
- ACFI experience desirable
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- The ability to lead a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Current Flu vaccination (must have evidence prior to an interview)
- Full rights to work in Australia
This position is not suitable for new graduates.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.