At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As an Assistant in Nursing, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that, bringing empathy, respect and understanding to the lives of our residents.
Keperra Aged Care is home to 49 residents in Keperra and we are currently seeking Nursing Assistants for casual shifts. You will be called on to cover sick leave and annual leave. Demonstrated aged care experience and a genuine passion for working with the elderly is a necessity to join our team.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in aged care
- Previous experience in Aged Care
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to work at short notice across 7 days
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
- Current drivers licence and/or reliable transport
- Medication competency (desirable)
- Full working rights essential
- Flu vaccination
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check and reference checks