Camberwell Green offers aspirational lifestyle and quality services of residential aged care in a small boutique apartment style environment. Our newly renovated Home is now on show with a limited number of designer appointed rooms available.
Located in the quiet leafy tree-lined suburb of Camberwell, our home harnesses all of the great benefits of a quiet neighbourhood within easy access to the Camberwell Junction, Mailing Road shopping, tram services restaurants and entertainment areas.
An opportunity has presented for an experienced aged care RN to oversee the clinical leadership of the Home in a Full Time Care Manager role.
The successful applicant must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in aged care clinical management
- Strong leadership capability & experience
- ACFI experience desirable
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
If you are an experienced and passionate Care Manager, and share our values, we would love to hear from you.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check & insolvency.