We have a current opportunity in our team for an experienced aged care RN to oversee the clinical leadership of the Home in a Full Time, permanent Care Manager role.
We are a network of 44 homes located across Queensland, NSW, Victoria and South Australia with a collective experience of our management that makes us one of the most respected and established providers within the Australian aged care industry.
‘Allity’ is derived from the word "All’. Our approach to providing care for our residents and our staff is all encompassing. Be it our relationships, the way we engage with the community, friends and relatives or our carers, we are committed to giving our all as we strive to make every day the best it can be for everyone around us.
Camberwell Green offers aspirational lifestyle and quality services of residential aged care in a small boutique apartment style environment. Our newly renovated Home is located in the quiet leafy tree-lined suburb of Camberwell, our home harnesses all of the great benefits of a quiet neighbourhood within easy access to the Camberwell Junction, Mailing Road shopping, tram services restaurants and entertainment areas.
You are the Clinical Leader in the home and Resident Advocate for making every day the best it can be. You oversee the quality of clinical and care service delivery through the Clinicians and Carers for every resident to achieve their optimum level of health (physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual). You will lead the running of the home in the General Manager’s absence.
Day to Day:
- Resident Advocate proactively seeking feedback from residents and families to continually improve clinical & care delivery;
- Enhance the resident experience building great relationships that promote reassurance and confidence in an Allity home;
- Ensure clinical and care trends are reported, escalated and actioned to policies to ensure Quality & Continuous Improvement in the home;
- Determine clinical priorities and allocate resources & rosters to ensure best outcomes;
- Build a skilful, educated and high performing clinical and care team;
- Strive to maintain and enhance resident’s health and well-being, capabilities, independence, choice, privacy, dignity and safety to make every day the best it can be.
To be successful you must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in aged care clinical management
- Strong leadership capability & experience
- ACFI experience desirable
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
If you are an experienced and passionate Care Manager, and share our values, we would love to hear from you.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check & insolvency.
Recruitment Agencies please note that the talent team will be managing this exceptional opportunity internally.