At Allity we are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and employees. This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet very powerful mission – we really do aim to
"make every day the best it can be".
Our Templestowe Manor Aged Care home in Templestowe is currently seeking a Cleaning Assistant who is passionate about providing excellent service and enjoys making a difference to peoples lives. This is a permanent part time position.
Shifts available are as below
Week 1 Tue,Wed,Thurs 0830-1230
Week 2 Mon,Tue,wed,Thurs 0830-1230
To be successful you must ideally have the following:
- Flexible availability across 7 days
- Aged care or Hotel experience in Housekeeping & Laundry
- Good communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Knowledge of good hygiene practices
- Knowledge of WHS work practices will be highly regarded
- Current Flu vaccination
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check and reference checks.