At Allity we are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents and their families. This is your chance to contribute to and shape an organisation that has a very simple, yet very powerful mission – we really do aim to "make every day the best it can be".
With 20 independent living units and residential aged care in newly refurbished apartment style suites, Templestowe Manor has accommodation options and services to meet your every need.
Nestled in the beautiful leafy surrounds of Lower Templestowe, just 17kms North East of Melbourne CBD, Templestowe Manor offers the highest quality Independent Living and Aged Care lifestyle choices with a variety of accommodation options for permanent and respite care.
Looking to pick up shifts on Permanent Part time basis
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Must have full Australian working rights
- A current Food Handling Certificate - essential
- Experience in aged care or healthcare preferred
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Knowledge of good hygiene practices
- Professional presentation
- Knowledge of WHS work practices will be highly regarded
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.