Located in the heart of Orange, our Gosling Creek Aged Care home is a warm and friendly home seeking a switched on and caring person to be the Administrator & Receptionist at our home. You must enjoy being the 'go to' person for the home and be happy with no 2 days being the same!
This critical role for our lovely home will contribute to making every day the best it can be for our residents and supporting the wider team especially the General Manager. The role requires to you to be able to think on your feet, juggle multiple demands, be a whizz with computer systems and do it all with a smile! This is a permanent full time role Monday - Friday.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Recent experience in a Administration role - preferably in a health care or aged care setting
- A caring and kind manner and be comfortable interacting with residents and their families
- High proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office Suites, including excel knowledge (essential)
- Quality management and management of data based systems
- Knowledge of Kronos payroll system (desirable)
- Administration Management Certificate (desirable)
- Roster management experience (desirable)
- Excellent customer service
- Highly organised & able to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Able to demonstrate proactive and self-motivated behaviours
- Excellent communication skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an online Administration Skills test and need to have Current Flu Vaccination prior to the interview.
To find out more about our Gosling Creek home go to