At Allity, we are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and employees. With 44 locations across Australia, our mission is "Making every day the best it can be" and we are looking for a person who can help us make this a reality.
We are seeking an Admission Specialist to partner with our operations working across our companion homes located in Metropolitan Sydney.
You will be required to proactively engage with referrers, residents and their representatives to promote the homes care, accommodation and service offering to ensure timely and appropriate placement into the home where the residents care and service needs can be most effectively met.
To be successful you will build relationships across the network both internally and externally, respond and follow up enquiries, facilitate or conduct tours of our homes. Collaborate and partner with our marketing & events specialists as well as Ops Leadership teams to develop and implement sales strategies to achieve occupancy and additional services targets.
- Strong Communicator – Provide clear information with flexibility of style to suit audience & the ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
- Target Focused – Ability to reach goals and deadlines
- Enthusiasm – Have zest for the role, positive, eager and responsive attitude
- Planning and Organisation – Write clear objectives and plan in detail on how objectives will be attained
- Thrives under pressure – Maintain positive focus and attitude when things get tough
- Team focused – Ability to listen and work with others to achieve targets
- Coach and Mentor – Ability to transfer skills and knowledge to build self-sustaining Homes
- Presentation skills – Confidence in front of groups at different levels of the business
- Proven track record in relationship-based selling preferably in aged care or health care settings
- Management of sales across a multi-site organisation
- Sales reporting and tracking systems
- Report writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
A current divers licence and vehicle is essential for this role.
You will be an ambassador of Allity values of respect, integrity, innovation, passion, teamwork and accountability.
Ready to be part of a friendly, supportive and professional team. Get a feel of who we are at www.allity.com.au
APPLY NOW (with your resume & cover letter) if you share our vision and values and want to join us in changing the face of aged care.
Recruitment agencies, thanks for thinking of us but at this time we are working on this role in house. We will be sure to reach out if we require assistance.