Allity are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and employees. With 45 locations across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland we are committed to "making every day the best it can be".
About the opportunity
We are always on the look out for the right people to join the team at Allity and currently have Permanent Part Time positions for Personal Care Assistants to join our group of homes in the Eastern and South eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Located across Burwood, McKinnon, Brighton we have a variety of shifts available for individuals with demonstrated Aged Care experience and a genuine passion for working with the elderly to join our friendly team.
AM/PM shifts are available with a requirement to work weekends
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged care
- Previous experience in Aged Care
- Medication management (highly desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check and you may be required to undertake a pre-medical check.