At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As an Assistant in Nursing, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that, bringing empathy, respect and understanding to the lives of our residents.
The team at Sylvan Woods are seeking Nursing Assistants with demonstrated aged care experience and a genuine passion for working with the elderly for casual shifts. You need to be flexible to cover sick leave and annual leave at short notice and be able to manage with irregular work patterns.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged care
- If Certificate III then must be prepared to do Medical Competency Module
- Full working rights - essential
- Experience in Aged Care - minimum 12 months experience
- Experience in dementia care and behaviour management
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
- Current drivers licence and/or reliable transport
- Current Flu vaccination
- Positive outlook!
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check. Only applicants with FULL working rights and experience will be considered.