Allity is a Residential Aged Care Provider with a network of 44 Homes across the country. The exceptional standards we live and breathe every day has earned us our reputation as of one Australia’s most respected and trusted Aged Care homes.
At Allity, we have one shared vision: make every day the best it can be. As an Assistant in Nursing, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that, bringing empathy, respect and understanding to the lives of our residents.
Our Keperra Sanctuary Aged Care home is a beautifully kept, small sized home located in the north-western suburbs of Brisbane. We are seeking experienced AINs/ PCWs to join us on a casual basis to assist with leave coverage across morning, afternoon and night shifts!
We are seeking candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care
- Minimum of 12 months experience as an AIN/ PCA
- Current Flu Vaccination Certificate
- Flexible availability to commit to shifts on short notice
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Sound computer skills
Our values of Respect, Accountability, Team Work, Integrity, Passion and Innovation is incorporated by our staff in our day to day work.
Bring along your passion for aged care and your alignment with these values, and in return, we will provide you with the opportunity to build an outstanding career within Aged Care.