At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As an Assistant in Nursing, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that, bringing empathy, respect and understanding to the lives of our residents.
The team at Coastal Waters Aged Care in Worrowing Heights are seeking part time Nursing Assistants with demonstrated aged care experience and a genuine passion for working with the elderly for a variety of shifts.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged care
- Previous experience in Aged Care
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
- Current drivers licence and/or reliable transport
- Flexible availability to work a range of shifts
- Current Flu vaccination
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.