At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As an Assistant in Nursing, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that, bringing empathy, respect and understanding to the lives of our residents.
We are currently seeking Nursing Assistants with demonstrated aged care experience and a genuine passion for working with the elderly to join our team at Calare Aged care in Orange, NSW. This opportunity is for casual shifts at this stage.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Full Australian work rights, no restricted work visas
- Certificate IV or III in aged care
- Flexible availability
- Aged Care experience
- Strong communication skills
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
- Current drivers licence and/or reliable transport
- Medication competency (desirable)
- Current Flu vaccination
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.