Located in NSW’s Lake Macquarie district, Bayside Aged Care enjoys the coastal lifestyle of the Bonnell’s Bay community. A modern purpose built Home, Bayside provides for all levels of respite, permanent and palliative care with a dedicated Memory Support neighbourhood providing a secure place for residents living with dementia to enjoy their interests and have access to the support and care appropriate to specific lifestyle needs.
We are currently seeking Nursing Assistants with demonstrated aged care experience and a genuine passion for working with the elderly to join our team at Bayside Aged care in Bonnell's Bay, Central Coast, NSW. This part time opportunity has 8 permanent pm shifts available for a flexible candidate.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Full Australian work rights, no restricted work visas
- Certificate IV or 3 in aged care
- Flexible availability
- Aged Care experience
- Strong communication skills
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Work well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
- Current drivers licence and/or reliable transport
- Medication competency (desirable)
- Current Flu vaccination
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.