We have a great opportunity to make a difference every day with Allity by taking our residents out on day trips. We are looking for someone special who wishes to work part time - Mondays & Tuesdays from 8am - 4pm across 2 of our Aged Care homes. The start and finish times may vary according to the activity.
The bus will be located at Pendle Hill and the homes you will work out of are located at Bass Hill and Parramatta. A car licence is required to drive the 11 seater bus.
Your day will involve driving the bus, helping residents of differing abilities on and off the bus, ensuring proper record keeping and logs for the bus and cleaning the bus as required. We are looking for someone who is a good problem solver, who uses initiative, and demonstrates good presentation and customer service at all times.
To be considered you need the following:
- A great attitude, outgoing and patient
- A valid and clean Car Driving Licence
- Experience driving a bus essential
- Experience in aged care or community work preferable
- Manual handling experience
- Safe driver -we require your driving record history from RMS
- Current Flu vaccination
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check & medical check and a clean driving record.