At Allity we have one shared vision, to make every day the best it can be. As a Care Manager at Allity you will lead and guide our care team, using your clinical knowledge and passion for aged care to make a difference. As a leader, you’ll empower your staff to do the same, sharing your vision Allity-wide.
Located near the picturesque shores of beautiful Jervis Bay just a short drive south of Nowra, our aged care Home offers all levels of respite, permanent and palliative care and is a suitable place for residents living with dementia.
An opportunity has presented for an experienced aged care RN to oversee the clinical leadership of the Home in a full-time Care Manager role. This is a Monday - Friday position.
The successful applicant must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in aged care clinical management
- Strong leadership capability & experience
- ACFI experience desirable
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Flu vaccination essential
If you are an experienced and passionate Care Manager, and share our values, we would love to hear from you.
Pay rates for full time Care Manager are between $96,606 - $100,321 plus super depending on experience.
Relocation assistance is provided if required.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police & insolvency check.