At Allity we have one shared vision, to make every day the best it can be. As a Care Manager at Allity you will lead and guide our care team, using your clinical knowledge and passion for aged care to make a difference. As a leader, you’ll empower your staff to do the same, sharing your vision Allity-wide.
Located in the picturesque suburb of Walkerville just a short drive to the Adelaide City Centre, our aged care home offers all levels of respite, permanent and palliative care and is a suitable place for residents living with dementia.
An opportunity has presented for an experienced aged care RN to oversee the clinical leadership of the Home in a full-time Care Manager role. This is a Monday - Friday position and is the second Care Manager in the home.
The successful applicant must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in aged care clinical management
- Strong leadership capability & experience
- ACFI experience desirable
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Flu vaccination essential
- Must have full working rights in Australia
If you are an experienced and passionate Care Manager, and share our values, we would love to hear from you.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police & insolvency check.