At Allity, we have one shared mission: to make every day the best it can be. We are dedicated and committed to change the face of aged care by redefining the experience for residents, their families and our own employees.
An opportunity has become available for a Nurse with strong clinical expertise to support the overall clinical strategy of Allity, ensuring safe, high quality clinical care within the aged care legislative and compliance framework. Reporting directly to the Head of Quality and Risk, your role is key in ensuring compliance within the Aged Care Quality Standards across our portfolio of 44 Aged Care Homes and provides opportunity to implement innovative best practices.
Day to day
You will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic leadership, coordination and collaboration within Allity to advance clinical improvement initiatives.
- Developing and promoting commercially sound clinical operating strategies leading to a culture of innovation, accountability and continuous improvement.
- Leadership of clinical governance and clinical risk management ensuring safe, high quality care.
- Developing strong relationships/partnerships with a range of internal and external stakeholders including government agencies, service providers, education and research bodies, staff and clinicians.
- Allity’s Quality Management System reflecting clinical excellence and ensuring compliance with the Aged Care Quality Standards.
To be considered for this role you will require:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Registered Nurse with >10 years’ experience
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in a senior leadership role within Aged Care
- Risk & governance experience on a large scale
- Ability to identify and develop strategies to optimise care delivery
- Great communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Be committed to the Allity values and passionate about making a difference
This critical role is a based in our Crows Nest office and is part of a friendly, supportive and professional team. You’ll enjoy being close to public transport and lots of great cafes. Get a feel of who we are at www.allity.com.au
APPLY NOW (with your resume & cover letter) if you share our vision and values and want to join us in changing the face of aged care.
Hi Recruitment agencies, thanks for thinking of us but at this time we are working on this role in house. We will be sure to reach out if we require assistance.