At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As a Clinical Nurse Lead specializing in providing education, you will be responsible for ensuring that all our nurses are competent and capable in providing consistently high quality of care is provided to our residents.
This brand new role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to teach, develop and support all our care team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Induction of all our care team ensuring a comprehensive & positive experience
- Supporting new graduates, overseeing clinical placements & supporting RNs from overseas working in our Home.
- Implementation of our clinical continuous improvement plan
- Participation in the Quality and Continuous Improvement Committee
- Developing, implementing & evaluating the education calendar
- Delivering training and education sessions
- Assessing mandatory training
- Providing expert clinical advise & support to the care teams
To be considered for this role you will require:
- Solid RN experience in aged care
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment (desirable)
- Strong background in managing complex care needs to support great outcome
- Demonstrated clinical teaching, facilitation and competency assessment skills
- Understanding of teaching and learning in the aged care environment
- Highly competent with technology, data analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- A personal commitment to continuous development and learning in self and others and drive for improvement.
- Current Flu vaccination (must have prior to an interview)
This is a full-time role with some flexibility around start and finish times
If you are interested in this role we would love to hear from you.
Find our more about who we are at www.allity.com.au
Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check and all employees are required to provide evidence of a recent flu vaccination.