Are you ready for the next step in your career with Allity? We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced RN who has a passion for Education and who would love to be a part of the Care Exchange Clinical Project Team.
Reporting directly to the National Project Manager, this exciting & critical role is specifically designed to assist in the roll out and training of the new and more robust, user friendly and innovative system to support Allity's Clinical care needs for our residents. You will be a lead ambassador for the project and be the face' and expert' to deliver and support the successful implementation of the Care Exchange Clinical system to all our Homes.
- Researching, reviewing and assisting in designing new end-to-end processes that support the new Care Exchange Clinical system within Allity's standard clinical policies and procedures
- Development assistance in the design of all training materials required to support the training and roll out of the new Care Exchange Clinical system.
- It is essential you will have a complete end-to-end detailed understanding of all system functionality including the following core components; Assessment Plans, Care Plan build and management, Charting, Progress Notes and Reporting, Event Workflow processes i.e. Clinical checklists triggered by specific events, Wound Management Software embedded in
- Liaising and working together ensuring standardised approach for delivering training Facilitating and complete management of the Care Exchange Clinical system training delivery through face-to-face and online education sessions.
- Coaching & supporting clinical staff with a view to develop strong Super across all Homes
- Post-delivery Go Live Support
To be successful in this role you require
- Registered Nurse (essential)
- Certificate IV in Training & assessment (desirable)
- Care/Clinical/Management/Clinical Leadership Qualifications (desirable)
- Substantial knowledge of Aged Care regulatory requirements
- Excellent clinical knowledge
- Strong computer skills & comfortable with using new technology
- Strong in the use of MS Office products, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Passionate about new technology that will enhance user efficiency & improved resident outcomes
- Well presented & comfortable in delivering information to groups of people
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a project team and dedicated to achieving key project go live dates
- Must have full working rights in Australia
You'll be based at our Crows Nest office but upon Training and Roll out Support, you will be at the Homes delivering the training and providing Go Live support. In view of the varying work locations it is recommended you have your own car.
All applicants are subject to a National Police Clearance
Are you ready to make every day the best it can be? APPLY NOW!