Allity is a team of committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and employees. With 45 locations across Australia, our mission is "Making every day the best it can be" and we are looking for a person who can help us make this a reality.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Registered Nurse to take on a Roving Clinical Operations role.
The primary purpose of the role will be to coach, guide and influence practices and improvements within our aged care Homes. The role works in conjunction with the organisation’s clinical governance consultants (whose function is primarily clinical audit), to understand any deficiencies within a home, with an ability to quickly formulate a sustainable improvement plan and work closely with the home’s management team to execute the plan. The core requirement of this role is to quickly be able to shape the required actions, demonstrate these actions in practice and then build a sustainable approach to these practices, before roving to another home.The nature of this role will require the successful candidate to complete action items at pace whilst assisting the home leadership team to grow.
To be successful in this role you will require:
• Expert Care Planning and Assessment skills
Proven leadership and coaching abilities with RN's
• Experience in quickly implementing key actions to return a Home to compliance
• Solid project management and delivery skills
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to research and analyse industry and practices
• Proactivity and passion about best practice
• Excellent working knowledge of the aged care industry and residential aged care operations
• Knowledge of relevant legislation and best practice guidelines
• Good knowledge of policy application and implementation
• At least two years relevant experience in a Care Manager and RN IN charge position
• Proven experience with quality and in delivering continuous improvement projects
- Experience in assisting a home through a TFI would be highly regarded
This is a Roving role and will require you to work out of any of our Victorian Homes as required.
Flexibility in start and finish times as well as willingness to travel is essential. You will need a valid driving licence and your own car.