Do you have a true passion and commitment to hospitality? Do you have a great working knowledge of the Food Safety Act and what it takes to deliver high quality catering services? If you're an experienced Chef we would love to speak with you!
Allity’s Coastal Waters Aged Care Home in Worrowing Heights, South Coast has a full time position available for an experienced Chef. This opportunity is family friendly with a Monday - Friday working week.
For our residents, meal time isn’t just about eating. It’s about creating a dining and social experience that makes "every day the best it can be." You will be responsible for preparing delicious, nutritious meals for our residents.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery, formal qualifications essential
- Food safety supervisor certificate
- Hospitality leadership experience
- Extensive food preparation experience
- Highly organised and able to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Highly motivated and able to take initiative
- Excellent communication style - able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Ordering experience
- Good computer skills
- Team player
- Aged Care knowledge preferred, but not essential
- Flu vaccination
- Must have full working rights
The successful applicant will be required to provide/undertake a police check prior to commencement.