At Allity we are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents and their families. This is your chance to contribute to and shape an organisation that has a very simple, yet very powerful mission – we really do aim to
"make every day the best it can be".
Allity is currently seeking a Catering Assistant who is passionate about providing excellent catering services and committed to food safety to join our Willandra Aged Care home in Marrickville on a casual basis.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Must have full Australian working rights
- A current Food Handling Certificate - essential
- Experience in aged care or healthcare essential
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Knowledge of good hygiene practices
- Professional presentation
- Knowledge of WHS work practices will be highly regarded
- Current Flu vaccination
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check and reference checks.