At Allity we are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and employees. This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet very powerful mission – we really do aim to
"make every day the best it can be".
Allity is currently seeking Catering Assistants for casual shifts who are passionate about providing excellent catering services and are committed to food safety to join our Calare Aged Care home in Orange.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- A current Food Handling Certificate
- Experience in aged care or healthcare preferred
- Communication skills - able to communicate with a range of people
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Knowledge of good hygiene practices
- Professional presentation and customer service skills essential
- Knowledge of WHS work practices will be highly regarded
- Current Flu vaccination
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.
Check out our Calare Aged Care home https://www.allity.com.au/locations/calare-aged-care