At Allity we are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and employees. This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet very powerful mission – we really do aim to
"make every day the best it can be".
Our Bayside Aged Care home in Bonnell's Bay, Central Coast is currently seeking a Cleaning assistant who is passionate about providing excellent service and enjoys making a difference to peoples lives. This is a permanent part time position (40 hours per fortnight) with the opportunity to pick up casual shifts.
To be successful you must ideally have the following:
- Friendly and outgoing nature with a great smile!
- Flexible availability across 7 days
- Aged care or Hotel experience in Housekeeping & Laundry
- Good communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Reliable transport
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Knowledge of good hygiene practices
- Knowledge of WHS work practices will be highly regarded
- Current Flu vaccination
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check and reference checks.
Only candidates with full working rights will be considered.