At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. Allity is currently seeking a casual catering assistant to join the team at Beechwood Aged Care. We are looking for a person who is passionate about providing excellent catering services to residents including serving meals, dining room set-up and clearing. Additionally you will be required to work in our on-site cafe and have barista skills.
Generally the role will include
- Undertaking basic food preparation
- Washing and storing equipment in the kitchen
- Serving meals to our residents
- Fantastic customer service
- Working in the cafe including barista services and food preparation
- Working within a team
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Basic Food Safety Practices Certificate
- Sound hospitality experience including coffee making skills
- Sound food preparation experience (Ideally in an Aged Care or Health Care environment)
- Highly organised and able to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Highly motivated and able to take initiative
- Excellent communication style – able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
- Team player
- Customer service mentality
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.
MUST HAVE FULL AUSTRALIAN WORKING RIGHTS, no students will be considered.