At Allity we are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents and their families. This is your chance to contribute to and shape an organisation that has a very simple, yet very powerful mission – we really do aim to "make every day the best it can be".
Newly renovated, the heritage listed Princeton View Manor is now open to welcome residents with a limited number of suites available. The exquisite Signature Home surpasses any aged living residence incorporating the clever integration of contemporary design with the beauty and elegance of the traditional manor style architecture. Together with the introduction of Allity's Signature Service offering, our new Home will forever change the perceptions of aged care.
Looking to pick up shifts on Casual basis.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Must have full Australian working rights
- A current Food Handling Certificate - essential
- Experience in aged care or healthcare preferred
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Knowledge of good hygiene practices
- Professional presentation
- Knowledge of WHS work practices will be highly regarded
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.