At Allity we are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and employees. This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet very powerful mission – we really do aim to "make every day the best it can be".
Allity is currently seeking Catering Assistants who are passionate about providing excellent service and are committed to food safety for our Walkerville home.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- A current Food Handling Certificate
- Experience in aged care or healthcare preferred
- Flu Vaccination and evidence (this must be obtained prior to interview)
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Knowledge of good hygiene practices
- Professional presentation
- Knowledge of WHS work practices will be highly regarded
- Must have Australian working rights
PREVIOUS UNSUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS NEED NOT RE APPLY
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.