At Allity we are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents and their families. This is your chance to contribute to and shape an organisation that has a very simple, yet very powerful mission – we really do aim to
"make every day the best it can be".
Hillside Aged Care is currently seeking a Hospitality Coordinator who is passionate about providing excellent catering services and committed to food safety to join our our fantastic team on a part time basis working 30 hours per fortnight (days negotiable)
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- A current Food Handling Certificate - essential
- Hospitality experience at a supervisory level
- Experience in aged care or healthcare preferred
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Knowledge of good hygiene practices
- Professional presentation
- Knowledge of WHS work practices will be highly regarded
- Must have current flu vaccination
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.