Allity are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families, and employees. This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet powerful mission –
"making every day the best it can be".
About the Opportunity
Allity has two Aged Care homes in Orange - Calare and Gosling Creek. We are currently seeking a Full time Lifestyle Services Coordinator to work across both these homes with our residents. You will be responsible for assisting with, identifying and responding to both the individual and group recreational needs of our residents to enhance their quality of life and to promote social independence and interaction.
It is anticipated that you will work 2 days at Calare and 3 days at Gosling Creek in Week 1 and in week 2 work 3 days at Calare and 2 days at Gosling Creek.
We are seeking someone with the following:
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health - essential
- Previous experience in a Lifestyle position
- Knowledge & understanding of new framework
- Ability to prepare a creative & interesting program
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic & highly motivated and able to take initiative
- Ability to work independently & supervise others
- Passionate about working with the elderly
- Current Flu vaccination
What we can offer
- Ongoing Training and Coaching
- Allity Central - range of employee benefits & discounts
- Peoples Choice Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career pathways
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check. You will also be required to undertake an Administration Skills Test.