Allity are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families, and employees. This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet powerful mission –
"making every day the best it can be".
About the Opportunity
Our beautiful Pemulwuy Aged Care Home is currently seeking a Lifestyle Services Assistant to work with our residents on a casual basis to cover sick and annual leave. You will be responsible for assisting with, identifying and responding to both the individual and group recreational needs of our residents to enhance their quality of life and to promote social independence and interaction.
As a casual you get to choose when you want to work but we would appreciate flexible availability at short notice to meet our residents needs. As well as working at our Pemulwuy home we have an additional 8 homes in the Sydney metro area which you would have the opportunity to work at, also on a casual basis.
We are seeking someone with the following:
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health or a Certificate 3 in Aged Care
- Previous experience in a Lifestyle position
- Ability to prepare a creative & interesting program
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to take initiative
- Passionate about working with the elderly
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- MUST have full AU working rights
- Current Flu vaccination
Candidates will be required to have a police check.
Check out our Pemulwuy home at