Allity are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families, and employees. This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet powerful mission – "making every day the best it can be".
About the Opportunity
Our Claremont Terrace Aged Care Home in McKinnon is currently seeking a Lifestyle Officer to work with our residents on a part time basis. You will be responsible for assisting with, identifying and responding to both the individual and group recreational needs of our residents to enhance their quality of life and to promote social independence and interaction.
We are seeking someone with the following:
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health or a Certificate 3 in Aged Care
- Previous experience in a Lifestyle position ideally
- Ability to prepare a creative & interesting program
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to take initiative
- Passionate about working with the elderly
- Knowledge of new aged care standards
- Current flu vaccination
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check. You will also be required to undertake an Administration Skills Test.