Allity are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and employees. This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet powerful mission – "making every day the best it can be".
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, we are seeking a Payroll Officer to join our fabulous team for a 12 month contract (with potential for extension).
This role is a critical role and is responsible for contributing the efficient performance of the Payroll Department and ensuring accurate delivery of remuneration and related benefits to all staff.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Strong end to end payroll experience in a complex environment
- A deep system orientation using KRONOS (essential) and large payroll system
- CHRIS21 or iCHRIS experience - essential
- intermediate excel skills - (Pivot tables, whatif and vlookup)
- Aged Care or Health care experience
- Ability to manage a very busy portfolio of work
- Strong attention to detail
- Be analytical and a good problem solver
- Ability to interpret complex EAs - preferably within Healthcare industry
- Strong communication skills
- Sound knowledge of HR practices
- Have a pleasant, mature attitude and a proven excellent customer service ethic
- A strong work ethic
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the timely compilation and distribution of pay on a computerised system, i.e. Chris 21
- Analyse relevant Awards and Enterprise Agreements and determine pay differentials for shift work, overtime, leave and other provisions.
- Prepare End of Month reports as required.
- Process work cover payments in payroll system
- Assist in ensuring that all End-of-Month Payroll functions are completed.
- Providing leadership and guidance to a small team
The role is based with our team at our corporate office in Crows Nest. However during COVID-19 you will need to work from your own home. Once its safe to come back, you will be joining a friendly, happy and innovative team. You’ll love our office; it’s very cool and comfortable. It’s a unique environment that promotes teamwork and creativity between our people and just a really great place to work. You’ll also enjoy being close to public transport and lots of great cafes. Get a feel of who we are at www.allity.com.au.
APPLY NOW if you share our vision and values!
* Hey Recruiters - thanks for thinking of us,but right now we are working on filling this role directly. if we get stuck we will be sure to reach out.