Do you love Aged Care? Do you want to work in a supportive organisation whose mission is to "make every day the best it can be"? If so this opportunity is for you!
Our home offers supportive and home like care, it provides a warm, family atmosphere with daily programs designed to enhance the quality of life for all of our residents.
Ridgehaven Aged Care is located in the north eastern suburbs of Adelaide, nestled in leafy Tea Tree Gully a short drive from the Tea Tree Plaza Shopping precinct and close to public transport. If you are interested in working for this great team and can work the following shifts, apply now!
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged care (essential)
- Flu Vaccination and evidence (this must be obtained prior to interview)
- Experience in Aged Care (highly desirable)
- Ability to think on your feet, form positive relationships, be adaptable.
- Strong communication skills
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
It’s the passion of our people that has the biggest impact on our residents. At Allity, we reward your dedication by working with you to expand your skills and create a fulfilling and meaningful career in aged care.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.