Do you love Aged Care? Do you want to work in a supportive organisation whose mission is to "make every day the best it can be"? If so this opportunity is for you!
Located in the picturesque sea-side suburb of Mentone on Port Phillip Bay, our home offers all levels of permanent and respite care and ‘Ageing in Place’ ensuring the personalised needs of our residents are met at all times.
Home to seventy residents, we offer modern and comfortable accommodation, peaceful gardens, casual lounge areas, all within a friendly community atmosphere.
Avonlea Aged Care currently has a Permanent Part Time vacancy for an experienced Personal Care Assistant who is flexible to work across a variety of shifts, AM, PM (Short shifts)
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged care
- Experience in Aged Care
- Flu Vaccination and evidence (this must be obtained prior to interview)
- Ability to think on your feet, form positive relationships, be adaptable.
- Strong communication skills
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
It’s the passion of our people that has the biggest impact on our residents. At Allity, we reward your dedication by working with you to expand your skills and create a fulfilling and meaningful career in aged care.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.