Do you love Aged Care? Do you want to work in a supportive organisation whose mission is to "make every day the best it can be"? If so this opportunity is for you!
Our Home is designed to ensure comfort and security in a home-like environment offering all levels of permanent and respite care.
At Claremont Terrace we adopt a holistic and personalised approach to caring for our residents. Encouraging family and friends to be involved in activities is an important part of our lifestyle philosophy in making every day the best it can be for our residents. In choosing Claremont Terrace as your new home, you become a member of our Allity family. This means much more than a place to live.
Claremont Terrace Aged Care currently has a Casual vacancy for an experienced Personal Care Assistant who is flexible to work across a variety of shifts.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged care
- Experience in Aged Care
- Flu Vaccination and evidence (this must be obtained prior to interview)
- Ability to think on your feet, form positive relationships, be adaptable.
- Strong communication skills
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
It’s the passion of our people that has the biggest impact on our residents. At Allity, we reward your dedication by working with you to expand your skills and create a fulfilling and meaningful career in aged care.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.