Do you love Aged Care? Do you want to work in a supportive organisation whose mission is to "make every day the best it can be"? If so this opportunity is for you!
Our Extra Service Home is a unique, elegant aged care residence within an outstanding heritage listed building where residents relax and enjoy the quaint, peaceful garden courtyards and a variety of intimate sitting areas. Known to the local Brighton area as a historic treasure, the boutique style Home is a community in itself.
Known in the local area as a historic treasure, the boutique style home is a community in itself and offers all levels of respite, permanent and palliative care.
Montclaire Aged Care currently has a Casual vacancy for an experienced Personal Care Assistant who is flexible to work across a variety of shifts, AM, PM and ND and over the weekends.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged care
- Experience in Aged Care
- Dementia experience essential
- Flu Vaccination and evidence (this must be obtained prior to interview)
- Ability to think on your feet, form positive relationships, be adaptable.
- Strong communication skills
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
It’s the passion of our people that has the biggest impact on our residents. At Allity, we reward your dedication by working with you to expand your skills and create a fulfilling and meaningful career in aged care.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.