Do you love Aged Care? Do you want to work in a supportive organisation whose mission is to "make every day the best it can be"? If so this opportunity is for you!
Medina Manor is located in Thornbury within the heart of Melbourne's North West. Our home offers all levels of permanent or respite care and is recognised for its expertise in caring for people living with Dementia.
As a secure dementia specific Home, Medina's care services are focused on creating an environment that supports residents in living fulfilling and stimulating lives where they can continue to thrive.
Medina Manor Aged Care currently has a Casual vacancy for an experienced Personal Care Assistant who is flexible to work across a variety of shifts, AM, PM and ND and over the weekends.
- Must not be working at any other aged care providers
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged care
- Experience in Aged Care
- Dementia experience essential
- Flu Vaccination and evidence (this must be obtained prior to interview)
- Ability to think on your feet, form positive relationships, be adaptable.
- Strong communication skills
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
It’s the passion of our people that has the biggest impact on our residents. At Allity, we reward your dedication by working with you to expand your skills and create a fulfilling and meaningful career in aged care.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.