Do you love Aged Care? Do you want to work in a supportive organisation whose mission is to "make every day the best it can be"? If so this opportunity is for you!
Located in Melbourne’s aspirational suburb of Brighton East, Princeton View Aged Care is built on the St John of God Hospital site, encompassing the National Heritage Listed ‘Mansion’. This elegant Home combines the beautiful architecture of the old, with the stunning building lines of the new.
Enhancing your living experience. Enjoy a Signature Lifestyle with our carefully selected menu of entertainment, technology, dining and lifestyle services and experiences, delivered through Allity's exclusive Live Love Shine Program.
Princeton View Aged Care currently has a Casual vacancy for an experienced Personal Care Assistant who is flexible to work across a variety of shifts, AM, PM and ND and over the weekends.
- Must not be working at any other aged care providers
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged care
- Experience in Aged Care
- Dementia experience essential
- Flu Vaccination and evidence (this must be obtained prior to interview)
- Ability to think on your feet, form positive relationships, be adaptable.
- Strong communication skills
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
It’s the passion of our people that has the biggest impact on our residents. At Allity, we reward your dedication by working with you to expand your skills and create a fulfilling and meaningful career in aged care.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.