Do you love Aged Care? Do you want to work in a supportive organisation whose mission is to "make every day the best it can be"? If so this opportunity is for you!
Nestled in and around a natural setting abundant with flora and fauna, Riddell Gardens in Sunbury has an atmosphere of traditional country charm. Residents can relax and enjoy the peaceful enclosed courtyard surrounded by age old gum trees.
Riddell Gardens Aged Care currently has a Casual vacancy for an experienced Personal Care Assistant who is flexible to work across a variety of shifts, AM, PM and ND
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged care
- Experience in Aged Care
- Flu Vaccination and evidence (this must be obtained prior to interview)
- Ability to think on your feet, form positive relationships, be adaptable.
- Strong communication skills
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
It’s the passion of our people that has the biggest impact on our residents. At Allity, we reward your dedication by working with you to expand your skills and create a fulfilling and meaningful career in aged care.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.