Do you love Aged Care? Do you want to work in a supportive organisation whose mission is to "make every day the best it can be"? If so this opportunity is for you!
Our home offers supportive and home like care, it provides a warm, family atmosphere with daily programs designed to enhance the quality of life for all of our residents.
Located in Heathfield in the centre of the picturesque Adelaide Hills, Hillside Aged Care is nestled amongst the tall trees and natural bushland providing peace, tranquillity and a safe haven for native birds and wildlife. In this natural surroundings, it is hard to believe that you are in close proximity to the local Stirling shops, including medical services, and only 15 kilometres from the City of Adelaide.
Hillside Aged Care currently has a permanent vacancy for an experienced Personal Care Worker who is flexible to work across a variety of shifts, AM, PM and ND
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged care
- Experience in Aged Care
- Flu Vaccination and evidence (this must be obtained prior to interview)
- Ability to think on your feet, form positive relationships, be adaptable.
- Strong communication skills
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
It’s the passion of our people that has the biggest impact on our residents. At Allity, we reward your dedication by working with you to expand your skills and create a fulfilling and meaningful career in aged care.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.