At Allity we are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and employees. This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet very powerful mission – we really do aim to "make every day the best it can be".
Our home in Hackham is very much a family, encompassing a friendly community atmosphere where family members and friends are always welcome. Holly Aged Care is truly a place our residents can call home, where residents can participate in organised activities and outings that cater for both group and individual social needs.
We are looking for dedicated and caring Personal Care Workers who can cover a variety of AM/PM and ND shifts on either a permanent or casual basis.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged care
- Previous experience in Aged Care (min 1 x year)
- Flu Vaccination and evidence (this must be obtained prior to interview)
- Medication management (desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
- Available to cover shifts for planned and un planned leave
- Must have full working rights in Australia
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check and you may be required to undertake a medical.