At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As a Personal Care Worker, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that, bringing empathy, respect and understanding to the lives of our residents.
The team at Marten Aged Care are seeking Personal Care Workers with demonstrated aged care experience and a genuine passion for working with the elderly.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged care (2 years experience)
- Previous experience in Aged Care
- Flu Vaccination and evidence (this must be obtained prior to interview)
- Medication management (desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
- Flexible availability to work the above shifts
- Full working rights in Australia
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check and you may be required to undertake a pre employment medical.
Must have full-working rights.