At Allity, we have one shared mission: to make every day the best it can be. We are dedicated and committed to change the face of aged care by redefining the experience for residents, their families and our own employees.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Quality Compliance Manager to join our team for a 10 month maternity leave replacement contract. You will have substantial knowledge of the Aged Care regulatory requirements and have the ability to hit the ground running.
This role will be responsible for measuring the quality and safety of clinical care within Allity home and managing external compliance and the reaccreditation cycle.
Day to day
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain an audit plan that incorporates an annual review cycle as well as responds to priorities and changing circumstances across Allity e.g. upcoming reaccreditations, identified risks, operational changes (such as roster reviews)
- Deploy the internal audit team in accordance with the audit plan
- Coordinate with other support services e.g. lifestyle, dining, property services etc. to ensure comprehensive reviews are undertaken in a harmonised approach
- Work with Operations on the establishment of continuous improvement plans
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Quality and Risk and responsible for a geographically dispersed team, working closely with the Operations team & General Managers of our Homes.
To be considered for this role you will require:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Registered Nurse with >10 years’ experience
- Substantial knowledge of Aged Care regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing quality compliance in aged care
- Team leadership skills and ability to work interdependently in a challenging environment
- Great communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Commitment to a high level of customer service and person-centred care
- Solution focused – excellent problem solving skills
- Be committed to the Allity values and passionate about making a difference
- Full Australian work rights are mandatory
Some travel will be involved with this role however most of the time you will be and part of a friendly, supportive and professional team. You’ll enjoy being close to public transport and lots of great cafes. Get a feel of who we are at www.allity.com.au
APPLY NOW (with your resume & cover letter) if you share our vision and values and want to join us in changing the face of aged care.
Recruitment agencies, thanks for thinking of us but at this time we are working on this role in house. We will be sure to reach out if we require assistance.