Allity are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families, and employees. This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet powerful mission – "making every day the best it can be".
About the Opportunity
Our Coastal Waters Aged Care Home in Worrowing Heights is currently seeking a part time Lifestyle Officer to work with our residents. You will be responsible for assisting with, identifying and responding to both the individual and group recreational needs of our residents to enhance their quality of life and to promote social independence and interaction.
We are seeking someone with the following:
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health - or interested in working toward one. Allity is able to support the successful candidate with costs to obtain this qualification
- Previous experience in a Lifestyle position
- Ability to prepare a creative & interesting program
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to take initiative
- Ability to work independently & supervise others
- Passionate about working with the elderly
- Knowledge of new aged care standards
- Current flu vaccination
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check. You will also be required to undertake an Administration Skills Test.