At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be an advocate for our residents, using your passion for aged care to make a difference to their lives. As a leader, you’ll empower your staff to do the same, sharing your vision Allity-wide.
Our Gosling Creek Aged Care home in Orange is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to work as casuals to cover leave.
The successful applicants must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 12 months Australian nursing experience in aged care - or at least 3 years overseas experience
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- The ability to lead a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards
- ACFI experience preferred
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Current Flu vaccination
- MUST HAVE FULL WORK RIGHTS
Bring along your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build a meaningful career by expanding and developing your skills in aged care.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.