At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be an advocate for our residents, using your passion for aged care to make a difference to their lives. As a leader, you’ll empower your staff to do the same, sharing your vision Allity-wide.
Our Coastal Waters Aged Care Home in Worrowing Heights is seeking an experienced full time Registered Nurse.
The successful applicants must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 12 months Australian nursing experience in aged care - or at least 3 years overseas experience
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- The ability to lead a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards
- ACFI experience preferred
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Visa sponsorship is available for experienced applicants, must have at least 2 years Full time experience as a Registered Nurse in AU or Overseas - proof required
- Current Flu vaccination essential
As this Home is not close to public transport, own transport is required.
Pay rates for full time Registered Nurses are between $57224 - $78960 depending on experience.
Bring along your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build a meaningful career by expanding and developing your skills in aged care.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.