At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be an advocate for our residents, using your passion for aged care to make a difference to their lives. As a leader, you’ll empower your staff to do the same, sharing your vision Allity-wide.
Permanent shifts available in our Sylvan Woods Aged Care home in Birkdale, Brisbane. Make us your employer of choice with permanent part time shifts and ongoing casual employment.
The successful applicants must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Full Australian work rights
- Minimum 3 years Nursing experience in aged care
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- An interest in career development in aged care
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent clinical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- ACFI experience ideally
- Current Flu vaccination
Bring along your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build a meaningful career by expanding and developing your skills in aged care.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.