At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be an advocate for our residents, using your passion for aged care to make a difference to their lives. As a leader, you’ll empower your staff to do the same, sharing your vision Allity-wide.
Our Ridgehaven Aged Care home is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join their wonderful team for the following permanent afternoon shift plus casual relieving for planned and un planned leave.
The successful applicants must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 12 months Australian nursing experience in aged care - or at least 3 years overseas experience
- Flu Vaccination and evidence (this must be obtained prior to interview)
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- The ability to lead a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards
- ACFI experience preferred
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Full working rights in Australia
Bring along your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build a meaningful career by expanding and developing your skills in aged care.
MUST HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check