At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be an advocate for our residents, using your passion for aged care to make a difference to their lives. As a leader, you’ll empower your staff to do the same, sharing your vision Allity-wide.
Our Little Para home at Elizabeth Vale is seeking a Registered Nurse to work part time who is proactive in management of resident care to join our friendly team for Night Duty shifts. The shifts available are for a two month period, at the end of this casual shifts will be offered at this home and possibly other Allity sites.
The successful applicant must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA (minimum 2 years experience)
- Flu Vaccination and evidence (this must be obtained prior to interview)
- Nursing experience in aged care
- Flexible availability required
- ACFI experience desirable
- A passion for aged care – flexible and empathetic
- The ability to lead a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Right to work in Australia
The successful candidate will be required to provide/undertake a current police check prior to appointment.